Friday, October 9, 2009

Better Idea

I have some revisions for my project I think I will gear it more toward a first year class, instead of on an individual basis. I would like to see it in an Biology/Chem class of student who think they want to go into the field of medicine in some aspect. The students would be divided into groups for different shadowing experiences. During the shadowing experience they could text or twitter some of their more rewarding experiences. They would get together and discuss it later, then one "spokesperson" from each group could go explain what their shadow was like. This is one way to use handhelds and the jigsaw strategy. At the end of the project they would complete a video to be put on voice thread that would allow other to comment on different aspects of the experience. I am still working on the details. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment